Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

A Thrilling Cup

So can you think of anything better than a good book and an delicious cup of fresh coffee? Bodum have been celebration 70 years in the making.If you haven't come across the company, it started in Copenhagen, Denmark.They make wonderful kitchenware.  My personal favourite is Sainsbury's Taste the Difference Fairtrade Colombian Ground coffee with a a dash of Yeo Valley Organic Milk. These limited edition cafetiere's are available here.

Add some excitement to your morning wake up call!

Ah Gillian Flynn, how I adore your Novels. So first of all this book sat on my shelf for maybe 6 months before I actually got around to reading it. If this sounds familiar then go and pick it up right now! I insist it is one of the best thriller's I have read. It is diary entry style following the lives of married couple Nick and Amy Dunne. I won't give much away as I don't go in for spoilers, you just must give it a go for a brilliant summer read. If its your type of book then check out her other titles, including Sharp Objects and Dark Places. Its really is the simple things in life...
It really is as addictive, give it a go I dare you!

No comments:

Post a Comment