Pages

Friday 21 November 2014

Wedding Bells....


I had the privileged this summer of being a Bridesmaid for this wonderful girl, the new Mrs B!

A beautiful start in scenic countryside, cooked breakfast and flower arranging. I helped put the flowers around the arch..see below! (whilst taking my life into my own hands up a ladder)

The Bride being Argentinian made sure her roots were acknowledged with Spanish being involved. The buffet style food was, well epic and speeches timed perfectly. Other Bridesmaids and I had such a blessed day!

All matching in Coral, we loved being able to encourage our close friend with her special day, and she is now happily married to soon to be Dr B!

1Thessalonians 2:11 " Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing".

Friendship is key to keeping us going in the faith, going through different seasons with people and seeing them through each one. I love that I can go to a friend any time and explain how I feel without judgement. " The road to a friends house is never long".

Happy days and Happy Friday..stay blessed. x

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for your wedding. Went for a charity function organized by our society members at one of the lovely Chicago event venues recently. Loved the performances done by kids and inspiring acts were great. Caterers served quality snacks and drinks. Enjoyed the function a lot.

    ReplyDelete