Pages

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Brunch @ Brew

I am writing this on a sunny afternoon which reminds me of the other day when I ventured out to Wimbledon Village. Being limited as I am still using one crutch...looking like an old granny I walked up to Brew Cafe on the High Street. Its a lovely walk beside the common, those of you who don't know it...check it out! Brunch has become a favourite meal of mine, mainly because anything goes.

I decided to start with a strong Americano with a dash of milk, which was just as well as I was feeling a tad sleepy. The coffee here is presented beautifully and tastes amazing.

Even though its simple, I went for poached eggs on sourdough toast. The eggs were cooked to perfection. I gave them a gentle poke with my knife and out rolled a beautifully runny yolk. What a spectacular sight! 
After eating I went for a stroll around the village, and walked by the common again, soaking in the fresh air and getting some spring sun rays. I am hoping this summer is going to be a whopper with many more restaurant trips and opportunities to stumble across boutique coffee shops and new places to brunch.
Have you got any secret places to recommend? Leave a comment :) x



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment