Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Mr Wes Anderson




Hello World! 
Up until the other night I was not very familiar with Wes Anderson...sure I have seen Fantastic Mr Fox but I don't believe this shows off his ability to direct. On Sunday my housemate Charlie and I went to see his latest production...The Grand Budapest Hotel. Having seen the trailer at least 10 times I thought I had a good idea about the outcome of this film. This film has an all star cast from Jude Law and Tilda Swinton to Ralph Fiennes and Willem Dafoe. A unique film with lots of wonderful detail. I enjoyed and admired the smallest detail, down to the boxes that they used for Mendl's Bakery. Prada luggage made an appearance as well as a cat made of plywood and fake fur. This is a must see film...be prepared to laugh out loud and I am eagerly anticipating another production by this genius.
Mendl's Bakery Boxes

The Grand Budapest Hotel 2014
Actress Kara Hayward as Suzy in Moonrise Kingdom 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment